Worldwide buyers left comments about tiara101.com

< Previous 1 2 Next >
gender bender on October 31, 2016 at 9:13 PM said:

i had purchased the bib necklace for myself not a draq queen or getting married i like the design.
Linda on October 28, 2014 at 7:52 AM said:

I just received my package, thank you
linda on October 28, 2014 at 7:19 AM said:

what is wrong with this company? I placed an order and paid via paypal but have not received one word about the order. I have emailed twice and still no response. I am going to paypal to cancel the payment.
Alethea T. on May 14, 2012 at 12:46 PM said:

I received my order over the weekend and was completely satisfied with the value and quality of my order. I was looking for a decently priced selection for a 7 year olds Birthday "Princess" Party and this was the place to make it happen. Her party is May 20th and she can't wait to wear her tiara! Thank you so much!
order strattera on January 15, 2012 at 1:23 PM said:

SAIL1m no no no no no
aiich on January 15, 2012 at 4:34 AM said:

photos Band teases ????? ??????????? ??? ?????????
computer enthusiasts with two tablets ????? ??????????? ??? ?????????
that are untypical anything we get seen from Sony before.
Venereal report is spreading ?????? ? ????????? ??? ?????????
across the Snare, and ?????? ? ????????? ??? ?????????
Google search can't wink at its value. ??????? ??????? ??? ?????????
But are Facebook and Cheep selling, and at one's desire Google pay?
Paige_Arizona on January 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM said:

I understand. That is why I made the point about the state caucus to come up with acceptable Presidential candidates. My fear is we have too many conservatives that may split our vote and let a Romney, Christie get in.
Zoe_North_Carolina on January 14, 2012 at 4:44 PM said:

It would also make it a lot harder for bullying to take place, since anyone stupid enough to try it would be taking on a potentially even bigger community, as well as whoever happened to be hosting you. (Anyone who did host would have your back 100% and be able to manage comment moderation and such so you'd never even have to see the garbage.)
Ephexerve on January 13, 2012 at 5:59 AM said:

??? ?????????? ????????? ?????????

jimm ??? siemens cx75

vkontakte ru pages php

?????? ?????? ?????????

?????? ????? ????

maill ru ????

??? ??? ???

?????? jimm ??????????? 2009

??? ????

????? ???????? ?????????

jimm best v

??????? ???? ?? ??????

????????? ????? ???????

??????? ????????? jimm 0 7 2

???????????? ????? ??

????????? ????????? ??? ?????????

?????? ????? ????

??? ???? vkontakte ??? ?????????? v odnoklassniki ru gubernator mail ru go mail ru search ???? ????? ????????? http mail ru index php ??? ??????? ???????? ????????? www vkontakte ru id6330799 ??? ??? mail ru odnoklassniki
saubbaxia on January 12, 2012 at 11:49 AM said:

ooeeotNofJ ruby tuesday coupons akyvQdaqgywehww
Aaliyah_New_Hampshire on January 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM said:

I like the idea of a private blog if getting the RSS and reading posts was as simple as public. If there are too many hoops just to get notice of and read a single post it will get frustrating.
Leah_South_Dakota on January 11, 2012 at 3:55 PM said:

I think that you'd probably do well in a consulting role where you are helping companies who want to improve in the area of creating passionate users (products and websites). Your knowledge of the field is shown well by your blogging, and maybe getting out in front of people will give you more of a reason to stay passionate about this subject area (if not the blog itself).
Katherine Barcoe- Keogh on April 7, 2011 at 3:33 AM said:

Hi, I ordered a blue crystal headband last Thursday 31st March 2011 and received it today (Thursday April 7th 2011)in the post (I live in Ireland). It was exactly as ordered and securely wrapped to ensure its safe delivery. Because of the fast service I just ordered 2 more, so Thank you and I'd recommend your site to my friends,

Katherine Barcoe-Keogh
Brenda Price on March 28, 2011 at 6:58 PM said:

I bought replacements for 2 of the 3 items I ordered from this shop and they will be here for my wedding on time unlike this place. Plus the other merchant was extremely helpful. I told this place to ship the order anyway as I do need the 3rd one for my niece's wedding in June as my daughter is one of the bridesmaids. What I will do with the other 2 if this order ever really arrives, I don't know. Anyway the best place to buy is Venus Jewelry located in New York, check them out on ebay, NOT THIS PLACE!
Brenda Price on March 26, 2011 at 7:03 PM said:

I finally received an email back from this company. Actually 2 emails. Both whicb upset me. Here is both of them, judge for yourself.
1st one:
We have checked your payment, since it is echeque payment which is not from normal procedure, our staff may overlook it, your items have not been sent.

Since your event is in 2 weeks, we are sorry that you may not receive them on time if we send them now, can we refund you ?

We DO APOLOGIZE for the inconvenience caused.
2nd one:
Following the previous email, would you be able to pay $10.0 for the fast shipping, actually the cost is $15.0, we bear another $5.0, it takes 1 week to arrive.

Please kindly contact us again.

We Do apologize for the inconveience caused.

Why should I pay an extra $10 for their mistake!
< Previous 1 2 Next >

Copyright c 2012 tiara101.com. All Rights Reserved.